Click on the drop down tabs below to answer the most common questions you may have.
We have picked through thousands of items, bringing you the best vintage clothing that you actually care about.
– Vintage clothing items come for the pop-culture of yesteryear & have been transformed into a culture of their own today!
* All products are presumed lightly / gently used and in good overall condition, unless otherwise stated in the description.
With a wide variety of vintage styles and different eras of clothing, tag sizing can be misleading or out of date with the sizing of today’s clothing.
– We provide 3 simple measurements that will give you a better understanding of how the clothing should fit you.
* These measurements are at the bottom of every individual products’ page.
Top To Bottom
– Measurements are taken from the seam of the collar to the bottom of the shirt.
* When an item has extra length in the back of the jersey / shirt, we’ll include that information in the “Top to Bottom” portion of the measurements.
Pit To Pit
– Measurements are taken from the bottom of the armpit to the bottom seam of the other armpit.
– Measurements are taken from the bottom seam of the armpit, to the bottom of the cuff at the very end of the sleeve.
– Shipping rates are calculated based on weight and shipping location. Please take a look at the tables below to find your country and see our shipping prices!
United States –
All Other Countries –
We ship everything through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and depending on the weight of the package; we’ll ship either Priority Mail Flat Rate or First-Class Mail.
Tracking Your Package:
When your package is shipped, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Our City Vintage. In this e-mail, there will be a tracking code so you can follow the progress of your package from us to your front door.
We understand how nerve wracking it can be to put your sensitive information on the web.
– We take your protection very seriously, and have taken all the necessary precautions to ensure your online shopping security!
* An SSL Certificate ensures that sensitive content, such as credit card information, is safe and secure for the web user.
– Vintage clothing can be delicate and the graphics can be damaged by normal washing and drying.
* Please use caution while washing your new garment.
Simple Clothing Care:
Wash in cold water: (less chance of clothing bleed)
Dry for 5-10 minutes: (removes wrinkles)
Hang to dry: (won’t shrink or damage the graphics)
Enjoy: (the most rewarding part!)